Given there is so much to see and do in this incredible area of Spain we’ve designed two packages which will allow you more time to really get comfortable with the environment and the riding.
We have 5-day and 10-day base packages with a number of options to really tailor your experience. When you arrive we’ll decide on the best routes based on your experience and the weather/seasonal conditions. You then choose how to spend your time out of the saddle.
Check out our Adventure Package Customiser for an idea of the options and costs.
Example 5 day itinerary
- Day 1 – Getting to know the bikes and the area – We’ll take you along some of the best mountain roads through the Picos; some of the popular routes but also the roads less travelled. Lots of smooth twisty fun. Along the route we’ll stop for a menú del dia and refreshments before continuing with the riding.
- Day 2 – Heading off-road – We’ll spend a little more time on the asphalt before moving onto some of our basic/intermediate off-road routes. Again, we’ll have a break to enjoy some local food and refreshments before climbing back into the saddle.
- Day 3 – Some real adventure – By this stage you should be feeling pretty confident with the bike so we’ll head out and do some more intense off-road. The best views of the Picos are only accessible by track and you get to see and ride some of the best.
- Day 4 – Something different – You choose from our selection of activities: A trip to the beach, mountain biking, kayaking, a winery tour; we have lots to choose from. See our extras section.
- Day 5 – You and the bike – You take the bike and do what you want! You could have an extra day of guided riding with us or we can organise something different for you with one of our partners. Alternatively, you may just want to enjoy the freedom of the bike and the incredible roads. In which case we’ll provide you with maps/GPS and some great routes with stops along the way.
Each evening you can relax in your chosen accommodation and/or indulge in the vibrant cafe-bar culture that Spain is famed for. We have great recommendations for bars and restaurants so you’ll be sure to have a great time.
We also have an option for a ‘night under the stars’. If you’re a fan of camping then this is a must. The micro-climate in the Liebana valley almost guarantees you’ll have great weather and the opportunity to spend the evening in a stunning remote location. We’ll take you to a great spot, provide all the equipment and throw in some food and drink. You just enjoy the absolute peace and quiet. And if you’re lucky, you might glance a Cantabrian bear or wolf!
As with all our packages, these can be tailored to you and your group. Up to 4 riders with our bikes plus BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike) riders.
Remember, you can build your perfect adventure package here.